Our client helps landlords to attract and retain top tenants and raise profits by combining the tenant experience platform and community engagement.
With branches in London, New York and Prague, our client disrupts the whole experience that people in buildings have globally.
Their clients are the biggest real estate players in Europe & beyond. The app is used by occupants of buildings and employees of global companies such as Acer, Amazon, eBay, Intel or SAP.
They are looking for:
An ambitious Business Development Manager that is confident to grab the opportunity of developing the UK market. Ideally, you have a proven track record in exceeding targets and experience in the real estate market with a built network of contacts. We’re looking not only for a salesperson who blindly hits targets but also ideally someone who seeks other opportunities and partnerships.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing the market with alignment to the company’s objectives
- Building a client base and managing the pipeline
- Setting up meetings, pitching, and getting prospects over the line
- Building a strong network of working relationships with clients, before and after sales
- Account management of key clients. Managing the growth of current accounts (with close cooperation with Customer Success Manager)
- Supporting the brand and network via attending/networking/speaking at events
- Developing pitch/sales materials and continually improving them
- Maintaining communication with the Product and Community Success teams to manage clients’ expectation
You have following experience & knowledge & skills:
- 2+ years of experience in business development, ideally in the real estate market or enterprise tech
- Selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build up and maintain a clients pipeline (you will have access to all needed tools such as Sales Navigator, Interseller and PipeDrive)
- Ability to work autonomously, keeping yourself motivated in achieving long term vision
- Ability to drive new business and get a buzz from building new relationships to hit your targets
- You know every conversation is different and can speak confidentially at a senior level about the industry and our product.
- Knowledge of the PropTech, commercial real estate, property/facilities management sector is a big advantage
For further information please contact Louisa -
020 3947 3253