£30,000 OTE £60,000
Do you want to roll up your sleeves and get stuck into selling a game changing intuitive product? Do you have commercial go-getting blood in your veins?
Do you have a strong work ethic and are you comfortable in taking initiative? Are you passionate about providing best in class customer service?
Are you interested in solving long overdue, tangible, real world issues that benefit the community? If you answered YES to all the above then read on!
Our client is a full service lettings, block and property management company committed to transforming customer service and experience in the industry.
- Through qualification develop a deep understanding of the target users and their known and unknown needs.
- Use a range of networking and business development techniques to establish relationships with new and existing clients.
- Identify market opportunities within established markets and targeting new markets.
- Take ownership of establishing a long-term active pipeline.
- Confidently work through the negotiation and closing of sales, ensuring maximum customer satisfaction.
- Network at events and conferences and source events to attend.
- Contribute to preparing high quality marketing & pitch materials and continue to improve these.
- Create and post relevant material on social media, including blogs and other marketing content.
- Become an industry leader by keeping up to date with regulatory compliance, industry developments and market trends.
- Maintain excellent relationships and after sales support to build mutual confidence in line with business strategy.
- Be the main point of contact during the on-boarding process.
- Guide the customers face to face, over email & phone in getting maximum value from their platform
- Build a trusting ongoing relationship with the customers
- Track customer metrics and increasing adoption and usage
- Identify expansion opportunities with existing customers
- Update internal reports and process to help continuously refine the onboarding process, user journey and experience.
- 2+ years experience in business development, customer success, account management or relevant sales driven customer facing role in B2B and B2C.
- Strong negotiation skills and adept at qualifying client requirements.
- Track record of driving and securing new business.
- Entrepreneurial, ambitious, self-starter with resourceful mindset who loves to exceed targets.
- Fantastic time management and ability to prioritise a busy workload for maximum business impact.
- Comfortable in setting customer expectations and dealing with customer curve balls
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Comfortable in a fast paced, high potential start up environment, where things change quickly and grow fast.
- Accustomed to speaking to senior management and clients.
Nice to haves
- Experience in the real estate sector, a frustration with the status quo and a passion to see innovation.
- Knowledge of development and delivery of mobile and web applications
- A black book of relevant contacts.
For further information please contact Georgia –
020 3574 4127
Thank you for submitting our contact form. We'll get back to you ASAP