Assistant Block Manager
Up to £35,000
To assist the Property Manager with running a portfolio of circa 25/30 high end residential blocks consisting of approx. 200 flats along with circa 10 privately managed properties.
Works to include (but not exhaustive):
- Liaising with customers, contractors and staff via telephone, email, face to face and letters.
- Organising repairs using the team of highly skilled recommended contractors.
- Reviewing Service Charge budgets on an annual basis. Calculating expenditure and finding savings wherever possible.
- Organising insurance claims and submitting evidence to insurers and liaising with customers/contractors.
- Reviewing Health & Safety and statutory procedures for properties to ensure compliant at all times.
- Filing and general administration.
- Chasing Service Charge/Ground Rent arrears whenever necessary.
- Site visits.
- Assist the Property Manager in managing the client database and controlling keys for all properties.
- Prepare for AGM’S, attend meetings and minute taking (please note some AGM’s/meetings are outside of normal office hours) and provide detailed reports thereafter.
- Property Management/Lettings experience essential. Ideally the successful candidate will hold IRPM qualification and have an understanding of Section 20 procedures.
- Good administration and team working skills
- Up-to-date PC skills required including Word/Excel etc. Preferable experience with Qube Property Management software (training will be supplied if required).
- Knowledge of RICS rules and regulations would be useful but not essential.
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure without supervision
- Confidentiality is key due to very high profile clients
- Salary negotiable depending on skill level and experience.
- 20 days paid holiday plus bank holidays.
- Contribution to Workplace Pension Scheme
For further information please contact Martha -
020 3947 3257
Thank you for submitting our contact form. We'll get back to you ASAP