Relationships and partner arrangements
- Working with existing BTR partners to further those relationships
- Act as the main operational point of contact for all existing BTR developments
- Manage any ongoing framework agreements ensuring compliance on both sides and recommending any changes to the agreement that are required
- Ensure smooth handover of new BTR projects to the site team including a presentation on the key contractual commitments and dates
- Co-ordinate with the land and planning, pre-construction and design teams through the evolution of each BTR scheme alongside the partner
- Responsibility for ensuring all parties are involved in the whole process and agree on the direction to be taken
- Maintain involvement through construction of each scheme controlling any issues or changes required with the operations team and the BTR partner
- Attend project meetings and site visits on a regular basis to keep up to speed with progress and address any issues with the site team / BTR investor on a timely basis
- Report to BTR partners on the progress of each live scheme all the way through to final handover
- Ensure ongoing contractual compliance on all sides creating and maintaining trackers to monitor progress
- Feedback any BTR design issues/recommendations and assist with specification development
- Assist with educating the business on BTR schemes and investor requirements
- Prepare reports and presentations on BTR progress when required.
- Attend relevant networking events on BTR
The person should have at least three years of experience in an Assistant Development Manager role that has involved managing internal and external relationships.
They should have experience in new build residential and knowledge or experience in the build to rent sector.
Previous involvement in legal negotiations and property contracting would be an advantage.
The person will need excellent project management, communication and negotiating skills along with the ability to work with and present to all levels within the organisation.
For further information please contact Martha -
020 3574 4123