ABOUT THE ROLE
Our client is looking for a Business Data Analyst with a passion for UK real estate to join the fast paced, dynamic and friendly team.
As a Business Analyst you will be the communicator between our client and external data management systems. You will have a strong understanding of the business enabling you to conduct ongoing analysis of data processes and put forward proposals for improvements and system changes. Looking at current and future requirements, you will champion the delivery and testing of system enhancements and data migrations and be able to translate those changes in team training.
This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to contribute to the success of a growing organisation.
Voyanta Data Guardian
Reporting and Cashflow Model Support
Teamwork and Training
Reporting and Cashflow Model Support
Our client use their key competency framework to recruit and develop the team because they want to ensure their people have the ability to lead and make a real impact on the work we do.
Ownership / Doing the right thing:
- Ownership of internal process improvement, putting forward recommendations and leading on improvement projects.
- The ability to deliver concise and accurate information in written and verbal format in a timely manner.
- The ability to tackle issues and problems in a logical, step-by-step way, using appropriate information.
- Clearly communicating to and informing external stakeholders – regularly reporting on a project/reports progress and status and proactively diarising face to face meetings if required.
- Speaking up if timeframes will not be met and raising all conflict and compliance concerns along with proposed solutions for moving forward.
Driving Value and Financial Acumen:
- Proactively reviewing process and strategies to champion improvement programmes and seek efficiencies– putting forward recommendations for proposal and leading implementation once approved.
Passion / Relationships:
- A positive attitude that demonstrates pride at the workplace.
- Being knowledgeable about products and services offered by the business.
- Being robust in upholding our clients cultural values.
- Looking for opportunities to develop yours and others knowledge and experience – providing cross-training as required to assist junior team member development.
Team and Relationships:
- Seeking feedback from others and embracing cross team collaboration – proactively diarising project/reporting review meetings as appropriate and required.
- The willingness and ability to lead, guide and motivate others towards a common goal.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent business user of MS Office software including; Word and Excel
- Experience linking sets of data together using Excel and be comfortable with advanced use of Excel including but not limited to:
- IF functions
- Lookup Functions
- Index/Match Functions
- Pivot tables
- At least two to three years previous experience working in UK property market or Proptech sector
- Very good understanding of the UK Real Estate Markets
- Ability to work in fast paced dynamic environment
- Excellent understanding of database and systems management
- Resilient problem solver
- Previous experience with VBA, Cash Flow Models, and financial statements within theProperty/Real Estate Sector.
- Previous experience processing, analysing and reporting data.
- Experience of using Tableau or any other business intelligence tools
- Experience of using Asset management systems in a property environment
- A Level education or equivalent
- Degree education or equivalent in a related discipline (desirable)
For further details please contact Louisa -