Our client is an award winning UK proptech start-up whose mission is to power compliant short-term and medium-term rentals for the global real estate industry.
They’ve developed a pioneering technology platform to power legitimate homestays and homesharing - enabling landlords to profit from the rapidly converging worlds of real estate, hospitality and travel.
They’re on the hunt for a proven and ambitious B2B Business Development Manager who can help their customers realise their potential with the software.
Nurturing leads passed to you, you’ll be selling the SaaS platform into institutional landlords and local property managers, both in the UK and globally. You’ll confidently deliver online demos to explain the power of their software. When there’s room for even more leads (and there always is!), you’ll be out in the market seeking out companies who will also benefit from working with us.
Only ambitious people need apply, as once perfecting your pitch, you’ll quickly move into a managerial position, recruiting other BDM’s to directly report into you. For the right candidate, a clear path into a leadership position is already mapped out.
- You’ve got at least 2 years experience as a B2B Business Development Manager
- You’ve probably worked for or with a PMS or Channel Manager business before
- You can clearly demonstrate a track record of success using online demos as a sales technique
- You’ve already worked in a SaaS environment and love the fast-paced nature of sales
- You’ve worked within PropTech previously (preferred but not essential)
- You are an impeccable communicator, both spoken and written.
- You are highly numerate and love working in Excel. You’re able to crunch large volumes of data with ease.
- You are a true self-starter with real entrepreneurial flair. You thrive in fast-paced, often unstructured environments and are always willing to roll your sleeves up and get your hands dirty.
- You are an agile and adaptable team-player who readily embraces change and are able to lead others through it.
- You are a fun and charismatic person with infectious energy.
- You're motivated by being a key player in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment.
- You share the vision that short-term rentals and homesharing are necessary tools to drive down the cost of rented living, with the potential to solve many of the long-term housing challenges facing “generation rent” - and you want to play a major role in shaping the future of urban living globally.
- You’ve probably got a good degree from a top tier university, but they’re more interested in your experience and talent. They’d never turn down a strong candidate who can clearly demonstrate how they’ve built their career, (no matter how they started out!) so get in touch!
- £Competitive salary + uncapped sales commission + generous equity package (tax efficient EMI options).
- Bright, fun and energetic central London office.
- Flexible working actively embraced.
- Generous budget to buy your own tech devices (computer, tablet, etc.)
- Join a highly motivated, engaged team who are working tirelessly to shape the future of the residential property industry.
For further details please contact Louisa -
020 3574 4125