Our client, a deposit free renting platform are looking for a Business Development Manager.
- Their B2B partnerships are invaluable; they enable them to get a little closer to their vision every day. Until now, they’ve built a product and reputation that means the majority of their leads have been inbound referrals. They’re expanding quickly, so now it’s time for them to look at how they can be more proactive and focused on identifying and approaching potential partners and untapped business opportunities. That’s where you come in.
- They’re looking to build out the best partnership development function you’ll ever see, which means they need specialists at all levels to come in, eager to contribute to their growth in a tangible and impactful ways. With a team of incredible business developers already in place and more joining every day, you’ll have people to collaborate with, learn from and coach to help our client meet their ambitious targets.
- Plus… their growth plans don’t stop here, so this is a super exciting opportunity to be involved in their journey as they scale in the UK and internationally!
What you’ll do:
- Identifying, attracting, negotiating and launching partnerships with complex and influential companies, who are aligned to the vision and objectives
- Deliver a perfect elevator pitch, mostly over the phone and occasionally in person, as well as writing carefully crafted emails
- Support the existing team, including mentoring, goal-setting and agreeing priorities
- Work cross-functionally to further develop existing partnerships, in particular in collaboration with their account management and customer success teams
- Use data to analyse success; predicting and managing the evolution of their relationships, building and fostering deep relationships with partner executives, their customer CxOs and leaders
- Support on defining, reviewing and agreeing to a clear set of priorities, joint initiatives and roadmap with their largest partners
- Focus on an outstanding sales experience to top managed agencies, strategic business partners and suppliers
- Support on strengthening the primary agency, partners and suppliers relationships from executive C/B-level down to specific account teams
- Being an ongoing thought partner for agencies, partners and suppliers by leading on strategic initiatives and high-level planning
Who you are:
- A sales champion, you’re eager to identify and reach out to potential partners who are aligned with their vision and mission
- A strong believer in what they’re trying to achieve; becoming a product and customer expert comes naturally to you
- You consider sales targets a welcome challenge, and are motivated by seeing financial growth of a business
- Fast-growth startup experience ideal, or a high comfort level working at pace
- Interested and up-to-speed on sales methods and tactics, with a focus on long term relationships and mutually beneficial partnerships
- A confident influencer, you’ll be an advocate of using data to support recommendations and get customers on board
- Experience-driven, eager to give the new and ex isting customers the best experience possible
- Delighted by the idea of being able to influence how they build their function, including sales planning, business development processes and account management
- Equally excited by both high level thinking and rolling your sleeves up to get stuck into the day-to-day
- You are highly organised and understand one of the keys to success is using systems and tools to compliment your sales activities
What’s in it for you:
Flexibility: they want you to be your own leader and encourage an autonomous and flexible work style right across the business
Socials: they like to bring everyone together for a weekly team lunch, regular social events and get-togethers in a fully stocked kitchen with snacks, fruits and drinks.
Holiday: 25 days’ holiday a year (plus UK public holidays), and they encourage you to use them all up!
Learning and training: they’ll contribute towards training courses and conferences that help you learn and grow professionally and personally
Personal development: Following a motivating career path, they value growth from within and encourage people to step up
For further details please contact Jack –
020 3574 4124