This position provides the successful candidate with the opportunity to make an immediate bottom-line and leadership impact in an already profitable and successful company.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage the clients revenue and expense goals, day-to-day
- operations and the continued development and advancement of staff, and support SSRE high standard for customer service.
- rapidly expanding operations, working with Senior Leadership and reporting to the CEO.
- Work with senior leadership to develop annual budgets, goals and projections.
- Implement and support company programs to help generate new growth.
- Maximize company’s profitability through ensuring high levels of customer service and high standards.
- Cooperate with Business Development in evaluating and executing new and potential projects.
- Ensure the implementation of SSRE standard policies and procedures for business and financial management.
- Work cooperatively with senior leadership, including, but not limited to, Finance, Information Systems, Human Resources and Sales & Marketing. Work with senior team directly to develop optimum structure to support significant and growing operations and revenue growth.
- Develop and maintain operational guidelines that represent the Company's culture and operating philosophy.
- Regularly evaluate operating procedures and create centralized best practices within different properties to ensure uniform performance throughout the company.
- Hire, train, motivate, direct, coach, evaluate and retain high performers.
The successful candidate must have the following experience, talents, and education:
- A minimum of 5 years of Senior Executive level experience
- Bachelor’s degree required. Masters preferred.
- 5+ Years in multi-site/property management experience in the real estate or related field.
- Excellent time management, organizational and follow-up skills.
- Must work well in a dynamic, high growth, entrepreneurial environment
- Must be available to travel at least 90% of the time
- Real Estate Background
- Broad exposure to Finance, Legal, Human Resources, Marketing and Operations
- Excellent managerial, organizational, leadership and verbal/written communication skills
- Analytical and strategic thinker who can plan, organize, execute and report out ideas and results
- Experience working with an executive team to drive an organization forward
- Successful analytical experience, with ideas on how to drive the organization.
- Must be very deadline oriented
- Adaptable, flexible, patient and able to work with little outside direction
- Ability to perform with a high degree of professionalism, integrity and businessethics
- Driven by self-motivation and achieving results
- Very proactive communication style