Our clients are looking for a customer success manger that wants to be part of transforming one of the world's largest industries by helping construction projects go digital. The right candidate enjoys working closely with clients, educating both tech-savvy and inexperienced users, and finding new opportunities to drive value.
Our client is one of the fastest growing SaaS-companies within construction technology. They help construction teams build safer and more efficiently with their powerful collaboration platform for risk- and task management on site. They are an energetic and diverse bunch of people united by the bold dream to establish a global industry standard – a product used and loved all over the world, creating real results and transforming the industry to the better.
Their customer success team is currently based in Stockholm, but with a growing client base in the U.K they need a customer-oriented talent to join the team in London. You will work with the sales team to make sure that new accounts are on-boarded efficiently and that existing accounts have the resources, training and support necessary to achieve their goals. In parallel to managing accounts, you will act as a trusted advisor to the end users and their management to drive results and product adoption.
- How do you help companies with limited resources boost their performance while in parallel helping large multinationals with hundreds of construction sites to standardise and ensure compliance?
- How do you successfully educate a conservative industry about the benefits of using digital tools?
- How do you educate people cross markets independent of their location?
What you’ll do:
- Be the first point of contact for all non-commercial matters within your own portfolio of clients
- Collaborate with sales to ensure proper implementations in order to maximise new customer's success
- Lead the on-boarding of clients and deliver up-to-date education on our offerings, both in person and online (initially in the U.K but with the opportunity to support other markets in parallel)
- Track usage data, net promoter- and health scores to identify low utilisation, and provide solutions to further drive customer success and expand customer engagement
- Be the voice of the client - identify key factors for client success and communicate internally to drive product development
- Maintain, analyse and improve the delivery model for a specific customer segment and adapt it to the UK market where needed
- You have 3+ years of experience in account management, customer success, training and/or sales
- You have a bachelors degree in a relevant field of study
- You are result-oriented and focused on building long-lasting customer relationships
- You have experience in analysing data, trends and client information in order to identify growth opportunities. Our clients use: their our own CRM, Amity, Intercom, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Wootric and Pipedrive
- You communicate effectively and with ease in English and preferably one more language – later this year our client will be opening up to more markets cross Europe.
- You thrive in a start-up environment
For further information please contact Brad –
020 3947 3271