Primary duty: Leading the marketing and selling of our client, which will involve:
- getting clarity on customer segments, relevant workflows within these segments, and how potential users within them should interact with our client;
- accessing and cultivating customers at junior, middle and senior levels of larger firms;
- developing and supporting customer relations, marketing campaigns, social media strategies and methods, advertising and website control;
- demonstrating our client and handling questions of all sorts about its operation;
- recruiting and managing a small sales team including representatives or staff in North America and Europe.
Secondary duties: Integrating with business activities associated with sales
- App Development: contribute to product development by identification of customer needs and commercially viable enhancements.
- Testing Features: test new customer-generated developments and get customer feedback on their reception.
- Customer Support: manage the administrative response to enquiries for information and support during both the purchasing process and actual use.
On a daily basis, the post-holder will be devising strategies, contacting and communicating with current and potential customers, managing CRM software and delivering sales. Until further staffing is obtained, time will also be found to deal with the diverse and unpredictable operational challenges that a start-up Company invariably faces.
- Master and demonstrate our client
- Formulate solutions to problems/challenges that regularly arise
- Master relevant CRM software and social media tools
- Marshal and organise facts systematically to support analyses
- Specify, cost, assign and monitor work completed by outside contractors
- Communicate effectively in person, via phone/Zoom or via emails.
Additional for a Senior role
- Generate structures, systems, procedures and policies for operations.
- Produce deliverable costed scheduled plans for the CEO/Exec Chairman.
- Create policy documents for the Board.
- Provide analyses and reviews for the Board e.g. potential strategic alliances
- Recruit and manage subordinates: salespersons and associates
For further information please contact Louisa -
020 3574 4125