Our client is looking for a curious, ambitious leader passionate about B2B SaaS sales and providing value.
If you're excited about real estate tech, looking for an opportunity to join a stellar early-stage B2B start-up team and deliver incredible value to businesses, if you love to close, metrics, automation, human connections, this is the role for you. This position has a base salary and incentive compensation as part of the On-Target Earnings (OTE). Keep reading if interested.
A Day in the Life
Imagine this as your day to day role and responsibilities:
- You've obtained an expert level knowledge base of the products and services, and tackle your weekly goals with ambition, enthusiasm, and pride.
- You sail through the leads provided to you with ease and grace and excited when you've checked the box to start generating leads on your own.
- Your focus is not on the one-call close, but recognize the benefit of building long term relationships with your clients, understanding their business needs and creating proposals guaranteed to knock their socks off.
- You are comfortable passing the client on to the Customer Success team to manage after you've sealed the deal because you know your teammates are a part of the client's success - and they've got your back.
- You manage your sales pipeline and revenue forecast in Hubspotto ensure accurate recording of prospecting activity.
- You've written the book on closing the deal, so exceeding your goals to take advantage of that uncapped commission plan, well, that's just the icing on the cake.
What We Need from You
- You are intelligent, curious, and you have a finger on the pulse of real estate.
- You are passionate about the growth and development within the real estate industry and are comfortable communicating the value of the suite of products and services to your customers.
- You work with the sales and support teams to achieve revenue generation, customer satisfaction, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
- You will come with at least an Associates level college degree and will have been closing deals in the B2B Sales space for at least two years.
- If you've sold in the residential real estate B2B within those 2+ years, even better! You have strong customer service and client retention skills, and have outstanding phone selling skills.
- You do understand your clients and how to ensure the products and services you represent add value to their portfolio – relationship/client management is your middle name.
- They would love to bring Hubspot experience to the table, but other CRM experience will help you get up to speed with the technology for this role.
Why our client?
Our client is the first company in the world able to automate the real estate transaction, and you'll have a job that makes an impact.
You'll help many enterprises in the outdated real estate industry to be truly innovative! They're focusing on brokers and builders, but the solution is also beneficial to real estate funds, title companies, and bank mortgage departments. The accounts and pipeline are Forbes 500 companies, leading homebuilders, brokerages, governments, in the US, and other countries.
For further details please contact Louisa –