You will play a pivotal role in building on our clients leading position in the UK’s residential property management market by driving the Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG) agenda. Working into the Director of Business development, Marketing and Comms you will build and lead the ESG offer, taking it into the Residential Property Market. Working with some of the UK’s leading residential investors, developers and influencers. This is a great opportunity to showcase and enhance your Sustainability experience gained within the Corporate or Consultancy sectors, building an industry leading offer in a company that is determined to be the leader in the sector.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is the UK’s largest residential property management company, managing over 197,000 homes over 4,000 residential sites nationally. The business’ client base consists of a wide range of developers, housebuilders, investors, freeholders, landlords, right-to-manage companies and housing associations. In addition to property management, our clients service offering comprises Insurance, Sales & Lettings and Consultancy.
OURCLIENT COMPANY VALUES
Our client is looking to recruit a high calibre individual to join as Head of Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG). The role will report to the Director of Business Development, Marketing and Communications. The candidate is expected to be capable and eager to offer strategic input and to report at C-level when necessary. The role is integral to the continued growth of the business and represents a significant opportunity for a talented and ambitious individual to enhance their career prospects and gain valuable experience within a market leading business.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE TO:
- Writing sustainability / ESG / impact content and reports for clients and external stakeholders, with the support of other internal teams, such as marketing
- Writing thought leadership papers and conducting public policy analysis Contributing to impact measurement and reporting
- Attending and speaking at sustainable and impact investment conferences
- Areas such as climate change, energy efficiency, energy transition, water, waste management or sustainable supply chains
- Target a wide range of current and prospective clients creating a professional, attractive and exciting ESG proposal
- Identify and unlock ESG opportunities, developing external relationships to ensure our client is firmly placed as the property manager of choice.
- Play a key role in developing and cultivating client relationships in order to fully understand the ESG challenges that prospective clients face, ensuring that our client is well positioned to deliver the right solution
- Use external networks to increase the client base.
- Inspire and impact the culture of the business, actively adding value to both prospective clients and team members
- Working creatively, tenaciously and collaboratively to take opportunities from origination through to close
- Networking, hosting and entertaining clients, acting as an evangeliser and ambassador for our client and its product offerings
- As part of the senior leadership team, contribute to wider business projects and initiatives
YOUR SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with a significant level of experience in a senior ESG role
- Proven track record of building and nurturing senior level relationships within a range of client organisations
- Able to quickly build effective working relationships at all levels, internally and externally
- Easily able to understand the challenges prospective clients face and articulate the appropriate ESG solution
- A flair for thinking creatively and a desire to differentiate from the norms
- A passion for uncovering opportunities
- Excellent IT skills, social-media savvy and up to date with digital innovation and new technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; competent presenter and a high level of attention to detail
For further details please contact -
020 3574 4416