Our client is searching for a Head of Lettings & Sales to be based in their London office.
Ensuring occupancy objectives in min time, maximizing profitability and building new relations. Leading independency on lettings while following compliance and legislations.
Ideal Candidate will be someone with a strong background in property lettings & sales, as well as strong familiarity with the London rental market. Experience with BTR, PRS and HMO is also required. In addition, the candidate must be comfortable with corporate networking and negotiation, plus the ability to successfully manage a diverse range of online platforms and maintaining high occupancy levels across a wide spectrum of properties.
This candidate must be an ambitious professional, with a entrepreneurial mindset and aspirations for rapid career growth. Strong management skills and leadership qualities are essential as well as the ability to creatively problem solve and achieve tenant satisfaction.
The Professional must be:
- A Proactive Professional that will be able to adapt to a varied number of Sales, Marketing, Commercial, and Customer facing tasks.
- Able to lead a team and manage a large influx of enquiries and requests.
- Highly organised, able to adhere to tight deadlines and thrive under pressure
- Ability to negotiate and network with external service providers and/or marketing firms
- Interested to work in an Internationally Cultured Environment
Their Responsibilities would include, but not be limited to:
- Assisting with the creation and managing the execution of Sales & Marketing Strategy.
- Advertising current vacancies and achieving the best price for our client.
- Developing relationships with Key Corporate Accounts, international companies and universities.
- Continually undertaking market research and seeking out new opportunities for business development .
- Managing supply on PMS and updating with affiliates and OTA’s.
- Updating CRM, managing online leads, and converting enquiries into contracts, whilst smoothly following all compliance legislations.
- Implementing renewals and extensions across the occupancy pipeline
- Working closely with Property Operations Team to ensure tenant satisfaction.
- Optimizing deposits to secure positions and seeking out quality tenants.
- Working directly with group CEO and reporting performance and occupancy pipeline.
For further details please contact Lucy -