You will play a pivotal role in building on our clients leading position in the UK’s residential property management market by leading their new Product Delivery role. Working into the Director of Business development, Marketing and Comms you will lead Product Delivery into the Residential Property Market. Working with some of the UK’s leading residential investors, developers and influencers. This is a great opportunity to showcase and enhance your already considerable experience, building and delivering industry leading products for a company that is determined to be the leader in the sector.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is the UK’s largest residential property management company, managing over 197,000 homes over 4,000 residential sites nationally. The business’ client base consists of a wide range of developers, housebuilders, investors, freeholders, landlords, right-to-manage companies and housing associations.
THE COMPANY VALUES
Our client is looking to recruit a high calibre individual to join as Head of Product Delivery. The role will report to the Director of Business Development, Marketing and Communications. The candidate is expected to be capable and eager to offer strategic input and to report at C-level when necessary. The role is integral to the continued growth of the business and represents a significant opportunity for a talented and ambitious individual to enhance their career prospects and gain valuable experience within a market leading business. You will identify, develop and deliver new products, directing all aspects of Product development to increase sales both with existing clients and prospective ones. The Head of Product will take ownership of the product strategy and oversee delivery of the product roadmap. You will lead from initial research to definition managing key senior stakeholders, from design to delivery.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE TO:
- Evolve product roadmap gaining key buy-in from stakeholders across the organisation.
- Work with the wider team to ensure delivery of business plan.
- Develop strong client and stakeholder relationships, collaborating and influencing across the whole business.
- Deliver progress reports across pricing, sales and documentation to identify next steps, task owners and potential risks within the plan.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to identify opportunities to drive growth
- Set the product vision for the end to end vision, working with the whole company to identify and set outcomes based on customer, client and commercial goals
- Develop a best practice product management function capable of further accelerating company growth through driving great processes
- Monitor and direct others to act in accordance with company initiatives, processes and methodology
- Writing thought leadership papers and conducting public policy analysis Contributing to impact measurement and reporting
- Attending and speaking at industry conferences
- Target a wide range of current and prospective clients creating a professional, attractive and exciting Consultancy proposal
- Play a key role in developing and cultivating client relationships in order to fully understand their Consultancy requirements, ensuring that our client is well positioned to deliver the right solution
- Use external networks to increase the client base.
- Inspire and impact the culture of the business, actively adding value to both prospective clients and team members
- Working creatively, tenaciously and collaboratively to take opportunities from origination through to close
- Networking, hosting and entertaining clients, acting as an evangeliser and ambassador for the brand and its product offerings
- As part of the senior leadership team, contribute to wider business projects and initiatives
YOUR SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with a significant level of experience in a senior Consultancy role
- Proven track record of building and nurturing senior level relationships within a range of client organisations
- Able to quickly build effective working relationships at all levels, internally and externally
- Easily able to understand the challenges prospective clients face and articulate the appropriate solution
- A flair for thinking creatively and a desire to differentiate from the norms
- A passion for uncovering opportunities
- Excellent IT skills, social-media savvy and up to date with digital innovation and new technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; competent presenter and a high level of attention to detail
For further details please contact Dora -
020 3574 4128