Our client are looking for someone to report to the Head of Expansion, the Manager, Real Estate Transactions will play a critical role in our client global expansion by growing property portfolio in Berlin. S/he will develop deep knowledge of institutional players in Berlin's commercial real estate market while building partnerships that fuel their growth. The team embraces curiosity, integrity, and tenacious problem-solving, and the Lead will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
What You’ll Do
- Leverage disciplined research skills and business acumen to source, negotiate and execute property transactions
- Identify new opportunities for our clients portfolio and develop relationships that enable its expansion
- Manage and track growth pipeline, strategically prioritizing partners and target markets to maximize results
- Remain abreast of corporate and institutional needs in commercial real estate to inform ongoing product development
Who You Are
You are an entrepreneurial, eager learner who is intrinsically motivated to master the complexities of Berlin's commercial real estate market and apply them to your work. You are immaculately organized, proactive, excel at project management, and can tailor your communication style to match the energy of any audience. You’re always seeking a better solution and the next opportunity to drive change. Ambiguous situations inspire you to find clarity, leverage resources and spark creative thinking. You also have the following:
- 7-10+ years of experience in commercial real estate, leasing, asset management, and/or finance
- Familiarity with Berlin real estate market strongly preferred
- Transactional experience and comfort with financial models
- Proficiency with Excel, Google Docs, and other technology solutions for streamlining business processes
- Startup experience preferred, but not required.
- Fluent in German & English.
For further information please contact Brad –
020 3947 3271