Be part of the dynamic growth and innovation of the proptech industry while enjoying the stability of old organization, a leading global commercial real estate services company.
As North American Digital Product Marketing Manager you’ll develop and own the marketing plan for their digital suite of products and advanced analytic services.
Your primary objective will be to maximize overall brand equity and awareness through the development and implementation of a social media and online targeted marketing strategy. Successful execution of the strategy will drive inbound leads and new client engagements across the high growth digital products and services.
You’ll also oversee other brand-building activities, including events, speaking engagements, awards submissions and any other elements of the marketing mix that’s appropriate and cost-effective.
In addition, you will collaborate and work across an incredibly creative and innovative cross functional team to outline improvements, design suggestions, and features that align with the overall digital product and services brand vision.
The Digital Product Marketing Manager will serve as a key cross-functional resource and will collaborate with team members from other marketing teams as well as internal team members to deliver successful marketing programs that are aligned with company goals, vision as well as company and team brands.
- Oversee and manage digital product and services marketing channels and social media accounts while maintaining brand consistency in collaboration with the North American and global marketing teams
- Craft messaging around marketing assets for maximum customer acquisition and retention
- Evangelize the teams’ brand messaging through multiple channels, including web, social, and email, driving engagement with the clients, users, and the broader commercial real estate industry
- Optimize website and social media posts for SEO, lead generation, and general usability
- Coordinate and maintain website content to reflect the evolution of the products and brands
- Secure opportunities to evangelize the product and generate awareness through speaking engagements, conference presentations, and event attendance
- Identify relevant awards across the commercial real estate, technology, and co-working domains and garner positive press coverage by coordinating development of high-quality submissions
- Monitor the marketplace and competitor marketing activity to keep the wider business informed of competitor marketing strategy innovations, industry initiatives, and key developments
- Liaise with industry partners and third-party providers to ensure both teams’ advertised information is accurate and up to date
- 7+ years of work experience in digital marketing, product marketing, or product/brand strategy (ideally for SaaS products or data companies).
- Experience with marketing campaigns, digital strategy, SEO, integrated marketing, advertising, Pardot, Salesforce, Sprinklr, Twilio, and Exact Target and all other aspects of digital marketing campaigns.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to develop clear, bold messaging
- Analytical capability, including experience with data analytics
- Ability to work independently on many projects simultaneously, while also tightly managing a content calendar
- Experience working in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Entrepreneurial, independent, and a self-starter, with the ability to set your own goals and priorities with minimal guidance
- Comfortable with ambiguity and calm under pressure
- Passionate about technology and commercial real estate and the intersection between the two
For further details please contact Xan -