Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- Responsible for leading the money laundering (and anti-bribery and corruption) efforts within a reputable PropTech company
- Surveying and interpreting the regulatory and broader risk landscape domestically.
- Working with senior managers across the business to establish and execute a world-class compliance framework, monitoring and training programme.
- Being the ultimate point of escalation for AML (anti-money laundering) issues, including in relation to suspicious activity reports.
- Conducting annual risk assessments and incorporating conclusions into current policies.
- Monitoring, testing and reporting on the effectiveness of the programme and day to day operation of AML policies.
- Leading the response to requests for information made by the FCA, NCA or other relevant regulator or law enforcement agency.
- Constantly driving for improvement in efficiency and risk management.
- Championing and driving adoption of industry standard certifications, where appropriate.
- They’re looking for someone with experience in a regulated financial institution, or other corporate, and who is passionate about moving to a global software company.
- You will be driven and able to work independently, while taking a consultative approach in an area that can be seen as inhibitive to business.
- You may be a mid-level lawyer looking for an exciting new challenge, or an experienced AML professional, looking to shape the compliance function at a growing company.
- You can say how new regulations coming into play will impact the business’ products and expansion plans
- Experience in drafting, implementing and rolling out compliance plans, frameworks and policies across a company or department.
- Your risk radar is finely tuned and you work tirelessly to mitigate them.
- Communication skills are first class, and you are able to distil complex and cumbersome regulation into understandable English.
- Easy to work with, and want to work in a fun, fast-growing but demanding young company.
- Scaled the compliance function through international expansion.
- Operated in an environment with multiple regulators having different reporting requirements.
- Built a compliance function from the ground up in the past.
- Managed multiple payment licences across multiple geographies.
- Knowledge of FCA requirements and other regulations.
- Experience of an international compliance programme.
For further information please contact Sergey -
Thank you for submitting our contact form. We'll get back to you ASAP