Up to £90k
- Work with the Head of Platform Technology and Change to develop the business case for digital opportunities that have greatest impact across the Real Assets platform.
- Understand, interpret and identify solutions to business challenges, challenging assumptions and encouraging cross-functional collaboration
- Provide analysis and insight to support projects both platform-wide and on more agile basis.
- Undertake regular market mapping / engagement to identify and monitor entrants or initiatives that can be of benefit to Real Assets and/or the built environment.
- Attend industry specific events and wider technology interests to monitor new capabilities or solution providers.
- Provide various communication to the Real Assets division on key themes and challenges to be overcome in the near and future related to current and future projects.
- Present results or findings to different audiences including board level.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders on current and future initiatives.
- Liaise with Business Analysts to help define problems through proactive investigations and find relevant partners and solutions to address / resolve.
- Run early adoption labs to deliver fast and valuable feedback for solution adoption or investment assesments.
Capabilities and Behaviours:
- Creative: a lateral and innovative thinker
- Clear communication style
- Team player
- Honest and discrete
- Well organised and self-motivated
- Stakeholder management
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
- Project and change methodologies
- Process improvement
- Continuous improvement
- Demonstrable understanding of the following; No-SQL, Bigdata, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Direct/Augmented/Virtual/Mixed Reality and SaaS/PaaS.
- Observation and listening
- Articulate in explaining problems
- Problem finder
- Analytical skills
- Hands on technical knowledge
- Accumulate knowledge in new fields
- Willingness to learn
- Behavioural Change
For further information please contact Louisa -
020 3574 4125
Thank you for submitting our contact form. We'll get back to you ASAP