ABOUT THE ROLE
Our client is looking for a Data Analyst with a passion for UK real estate to join their fast paced, dynamic and friendly team to oversee the data and management systems and be an integral part of all proptech improvements. You will produce internal portfolio reports and analysis on trends, manage migration processes, put forward proposals for improvements and system changes, and provide regular team training.
This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to contribute to the success of a growing organisation.
- Champion data gathering processes ensuring tenancy information, asset information and dashboard reports are maintained.
- Identify issues and propose solutions to issues including completeness, identifying inaccurate data, driving external parties to meet data reporting deadlines and speaking up if any roadblocks are met.
- Provide regular data updates between two main databases / data systems and monthly reporting of usage stats.
- Actively lead and identify opportunities to improve the quality of data that they are tracking.
- Produce internal reports for senior management covering sale and letting performance, upcoming lease events, performance of solicitors and agents, investment deals reviewed and ESG / PRI performance benchmarks.
Marketing and Due Diligence
- Provide quarterly data updates and track record statistics to the marketing officer for brochures, website, social media posts, and thought leadership pieces.
- Support new business initiatives by providing accurate and up to date data quickly and efficiently for pitch documents.
Reporting and Cashflow Model Support
- Responsible for producing a quarterly internal report working with the Director/Head of Portfolio Management to present trends and data to the board.
- Responsible for monthly AUM reporting.
- Support the Portfolio Management team in managing Cashflow model updates and automation.
- Support the business in excel report automation
Teamwork and Training
- Provide staff training on accessing data, reporting and processes including any new reports or changes. Seek feedback and proactively measure the impact of your training in relation to output and usage.
- Create and maintain process documents and handbooks.
- Regularly engage with stakeholders to ascertain new or improved data requirements and implement new processes to ensure delivery.
Work with Asset and Property Management to identify potential PropTech opportunities and meet with companies that offer potentially relevant services. This involves providing feedback to the supplier and a summary to the management team including recommendations on actions and, if required, a proposed business case to engage with a new provider.
Opportunity to be part of a cross Catella working group to identify and implement data sharing best practices across 15 European subsidiaries.
They use their key competency framework to recruit and develop their team because they want to ensure their people have the ability to lead and make a real impact on the work they do.
- Ownership / Doing the right thing:
- Driving Value and Financial Acumen:
- Passion / Relationships:
- Team and Relationships:
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Outlook, Excel (VLookup, IF statements, Index/Match, Pivot Tables, Etc.)
- Basic skills in creating financial models (i.e. Excel, Argus, etc.)
- Excellent research, quantitative and analytical skills.
- Experience of using data management systems in a property environment.
- Ideally two to three years previous experience working in the UK property market or Proptech sector.
- Ability to work in fast paced dynamic environment.
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- Excellent time management skills and resourcefulness.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Self-motivated with a high degree of integrity, honesty, and ethics.
- A Level education or equivalent.
- Degree education or equivalent in a related discipline (desirable).
For further details please contact Dora -