Our client is proudly independent. They are a strategic brand-building and communications partner to the world’s most entrepreneurial, intelligent, responsible and pioneering brands. They are working hard on their journey to being a fully sustainable business, striving for positive economic, social and environmental impacts. And wherever they can, they want to take their brand partners on that journey too. They work collaboratively across teams including Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle, VIP & Special Projects, Creative, Digital & Innovation and Design Studio.
You will be working as the principle brand outreach contact on a prime destination brand that encompasses fashion, F&B and wellness brands. You will be working on one of the largest accounts in the agency, with a team encompassing diverse skillsets and liaising with both global and independent brands that call the West End home.
Creative input and idea generation will be key to ensuring high-quality delivery and differentiating the suite of services.
As the key contact for over 200 brands your role will focus on managing and improving existing relationships as well as ensuring that the client’s needs and expectations are met.
As the agency expert in Retail Relationship Management, act as an internal educator, sharing knowledge and findings across the agency, and exploring opportunities to grow CRM as an agency offering.
- Currently operating at Account Manager level with strong knowledge of and passion for fashion, F&B, hotels or wellness
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a brand facing role
- Mid-size agency experience
- Understanding of marketing principles and CRM solutions, ideally in the retail sector (though this is not essential)
- Confident knowledge of, or willing to learn, the retail sector in order to communicate effectively with brands operating in this space
- Willing to work with multiple team members internally to ensure work is delivered on time, within budget, and to a high standard
- Confidence in meeting and networking with a range of individuals and brand teams to deliver support for their marketing and business objectives
- Able to work autonomously from various settings as well as collaboratively with the team in the office
- Passionate about creativity and ideas generation
- Must thrive in a fast paced and dynamic working environment
- Confident and positive persona both with colleagues and clients
- A team player who is resourceful and collaborative
- Strong leadership, communication and presentation skills
- Annual salary review
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual appraisal
- Access to excellent training and professional development
- After passing introductory period:
- Day off for birthday
- Access to BUPA Wellness Cash Plan
- Life Assurance (4x base salary)
- Company pension plan; 3% contributions from our client
- Managing reactive and proactive daily communication with 200+ brands
- Attending meetings with brands to understand their objectives, communicate the wider marketing strategy and advise on opportunities for involvement in PR campaigns
- Draft minutes from each meeting to share brand activity with wider team, collate feedback on how each initiative can be supported and relay this to the brand in a succinct manner
- Input all brand support and other data into CRM system (a client-facing system to be updated weekly)
- Work closely with the wider team to ensure thorough briefing on upcoming campaigns and internal / brand /client reporting on past campaigns
- Fostering strong relationships with ‘priority brands’
- Identifying and brainstorming with the client and team which brands may require additional support
- Conduct research to support industry knowledge across fashion, F&B and wellness
- Input activity into both weekly and monthly reports
- Handle all client and brand enquiries promptly and effectively
- Contribute to account brainstorms, both with brand perspective and with own creative input
- Support on PR outreach for specific campaigns (TBC depending on candidate)
For further details please contact Bradley -
020 3574 4126