This is an entry-level position - great for a professional seeking an access point to a sales career in the technology industry.
The Sales Development Representative will work with a group of seasoned software sales and marketing professionals to generate sales leads. The SDR will schedule appointments for the sales team, qualify and validate leads from the CRM and upload new client information. The ideal candidate is competitive, energetic, passionate and customer focused. Successful Sales Development Representatives will be considered for advancement to higher-level sales positions within the department.
Our client offers a fun, progressive, run-fast work environment, competitive compensation, excellent benefits and the opportunity work for an industry leader.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prospecting and qualifying leads for the sales team.
- Enthusiastically make outbound calls when necessary and represent the company in a highly professional manner.
- Successfully and accurately answer prospect questions and provide appropriate additional information to sales team to start or continue sales cycle.
- Capturing accurate and legible documentation on all call activity in Salesforce is required.
- Consistently maintain departmental standards for quality.
- Achieving defined productivity goals.
- Responsible to meet all company policies and procedures.
- Responsible to follow weekly schedules and schedule changes based on call volume.
- College Degree or 1 year equivalent work experience in Customer Service, Sales or Direct Marketing
- Strong phone etiquette
- Ability to learn, listen and solve problems effectively
- Demonstrated strengths in verbal and written communication skills including appropriate grammar and punctuation.
- Ability to communicate empathy and confidence in out-bound contact center environments.
- Persistent in ensuring issues are resolved accurate, effectively and timely.
- Ability to clearly and effectively maintain and update online documentation.
- Ability to follow precise direction consistently without continuous supervision.
- Detail-oriented and flexible.
- Ability to capture detailed information into the CRM.
- Bilingual skills a plus.
For further information please contact Arabella -
020 3574 4128