Our client is a global property investment platform connecting European investors with global real estate investment opportunities.
As part of a dynamic and fast-paced team, you will have the opportunity to establish yourself in the early stage growth that our client is starting to enjoy. This is a unique opportunity for candidates with an entrepreneurial drive looking to join a fast-growing fintech company. They’re an international company comprising of more than 5 nationalities.
The senior management team is made up of highly successful investment banking, private equity and technology entrepreneurs. Our client is backed by a high profile institutional global Investment Manager as Lead Investor and partner.
Focus of the role
They are looking for a Sales Manager / Team Lead with 7 years+ experience in real estate advisory and/or investment management/sales to join the team. The successful candidate should have a sound understanding of the commercial real estate market and/or managed the investment needs of Institutional, Family Office and/or HNW clients with interests in the commercial real estate sector.
This ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate experience of developing, driving, and delivering on a repeatable and scalable sales process and has a track record of building high performing sales teams.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the active sales process of the investments to Investors culminating in the closing of revenue opportunities
- Work closely with the Head of Sales to develop a revenue plan and to set/agree sales and performance targets
- Maintain strong client relationships after initial investment, whilst acting as main point of contact for any customer/investor enquires
- Motivate more junior team member providing mentoring and training of sales approaches and disciplines
- Liaise with marketing department regarding marketing material, promotion of brand and services, etc
- Develop and source client from their existing network, leads and prospects generating from marketing and PR campaigns
- Adhere to guidelines and/or risk and compliance department directives
- Ensure that company and the sales team are following sound FCA practices
The ideal candidate will require the following skills to be successful in the role:
- Demonstrate a proven sales track record (7 years+) in Institutional and/or Wealth Management Sales, Corporate Finance, or Consulting (real estate advisory)
- Have exceptional interpersonal, analytical and presentation skills with an ability to influence all stakeholders in complex sales.
- Be a well organised self-starter with the ability to work unsupervised.
- A bachelor’s degree from a good university and a MSc
- A strong network within the real estate / investment management sector is essential - a transferable client/contact base is a distinct advantage
- Previous experience using Salesforce, Zoho CRM or similar
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- English fluency required, another European language proficiency advantageous
- Good organizational, target setting and motivational skills required to get the best out of the sales team
- An interest in working and growing professionally within an exciting, fast-growing and entrepreneurial business, with the ability to adapt quickly in this environment
- Be excited about building a new, industry defining service/investment offering
For further details please contact Louisa -