Senior Account Manager
Our client is a award-winning tech startup building platforms to bring much-needed innovation to the property industry.
They’re the fastest-growing PropTech company in the UK. And PropTech just happens to be one of the fastest-growing sectors in the UK too.
Imagine what that could do for your career progression.
- Own a portfolio consisting of the biggest clients developing and implementing strategic plans to manage and grow the accounts
- Have an in depth understanding of your clients' needs and identify new business opportunities within your portfolio
- Responsible for the entire renewal process
- To work collaboratively and effectively with the customer success team to help drive adoption, value realisation of the product and continued success.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal teams to create a better customer experience
- Build effective relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external
- Effective forecasting and analysis of the renewals pipeline
- Lead and help support key marketing initiatives and events
- Ensure all account information and data is updated regularly and well maintained within the inhouse systems (salesforce, planhat etc)
- Stay current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors
- Demonstrable track record of achieving and exceeding uplift and renewal targets
- Previous sales/ account management experience gained within SaaS
- Successful track record in growing key accounts
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of both users/ decision makers & partner organisations including C’ level
- Ideally experienced in Salesforce and Excel/ google sheets, preferable.
- Keen negotiator
- Competitive salary and equity options
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days paid holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Unlimited unpaid holidays
- Professional and personal training budget
- Gym and wellness contributions, and a cycle to work scheme
- Dog-friendly office
For further details please contact Tom -
020 3574 4120
Thank you for submitting our contact form. We'll get back to you ASAP