About the company
Our client is a new platform that is fundamentally changing how the property industry buys land for development. It’s a big data platform that speeds up the process of finding, assessing and buying land. It comes at an important time, one of the biggest challenges for the UK housing crisis is tackling the shortage of development land. Their tech has changed the game and as a result to become the UK’s fastest growing PropTech company.
You will want to help the make a big business and own part of it. You will ideally have a minimum of four years account management experience and ideally two years experience in the Property industry (preferable, though not mandatory). You will be a competent and smart negotiator able to get the most from the deal, but do so in an ethical and integral way that also preserves and enhances the long term customer relationship.
You will be passionate about exceeding your monthly and quarterly renewal targets and work closely with the Sales Managers and the Head of Sales to devise uplift and retention strategies, focusing on customer and user acquisition, activation, retention, and upsell.
- Drive and generate uplift and retention revenue opportunities and effective closure of renewals.
- Develop and maintain an account management strategy through planning, business development techniques and field-based meetings
- Building effective relationships and account management plans
- Tailoring the value proposition to prospects based on in-depth research of specific business conditions and drivers
- Pipeline management, sales process management including effective forecasting and opportunity closure
- Being the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future roadmap
- Work closely with sales to understand key prospect and customer requirements and goals
- Lead and help support key marketing initiatives and events
- Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors
- Demonstrable track record of achieving and exceeding uplift and renewal targets
- Previous sales/ account management experience gained within SaaS
- Successful track record in growing key accounts
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of both users/ decision makers & partner organisations including C’ level
- Ideally experienced in Salesforce and Excel/ google sheets, preferable.
- Keen negotiator
Benefits & incentives
- Flexible working hours
- Comprehensive onboarding and training
- Professional and personal empowerment budget
- Load of social events
- Gym and wellness contributions, and cycle to work scheme
- Work at WeWork’s flagship office, 2 mins from Liverpool St station
- Work across departments and teams, including the CEO and CTO
- Quarterly company wide strategy day - followed by team social!
- Annual ski/ snowboard trip
- Dedication to only hiring for a cultural fit, so you know you’re going to be sitting next to someone who you want to grab a beer/ glass of prosecco with at the free bar we have available after 2.00pm each day
- Competitive Salary and Equity Options
- 25 days paid holiday (additional to bank holidays)
- Unlimited unpaid holidays
For further information please contact Georgia -
020 3574 4127