£50k – £85k dependant on experience
Our clients underwriting team, underwrites Investment opportunities across the Europe region for a funds company, which consists of UK, Ireland, and Continental Europe.
The fund is currently investing in Europe out of its Real Estate Fund and Opportunity Fund.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Handling of “data-tapes”
- Deal modelling
- Preparation of internal rollup/presentation materials
- Assist with other work streams in the acquisition process, including but not limited to:
- Business planning, Real Estate valuations, Financing, Legal, transaction documents and Tax structuring.
Experience & Qualifications
- Ideally 1 – 3 years full time experience out of University
- Degree educated, minimum 2:1 degree
- Advanced level system skills: Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Previous experience working on live transactions (Sell-side or buy-side) in Real Estate (“REOs”), loan portfolios or related fields.
For further inforamtion please contact Hannah -
020 3947 3254
Thank you for submitting our contact form. We'll get back to you ASAP