- University degree in business studies or similar fields (mathematics, financial analysis etc.)
- Professional experience in Real Estate, preferable in AM, PM or FuM
- IT-affinity as well as exceptional Excel skills
- Experience with SAP and SAP-based analysis tools ideal (since SAP is a more German tool, maybe Yardi (we’re not using it, but it could be helpful to have experience in that sort of IT-Systems), etc.)
- Experience with implementing Portfolio management systems and data interfaces preferable
- Excellent analytical abilities and organizational talent
- Very strong communicational skills and assertiveness
- Exceptional flexibility, resilience and teamwork abilities
- Working method that is solution oriented and independent
- Very good English and German (not necessary, just a bonus) language skills
- Willingness for business trips
Description of main tasks:
- Autonomous support of the European Asset Management (AM) offices regarding the Portfolio management system as well as autonomous rollout of the data interface to the respective external Property Managers (PM).
- Preparation, structuring and execution of internal as well as external user trainings (all over Europe) for the Portfolio management system, data interface as well as Document Management System (DMS) in English, if possible, in German
- Planning and execution of workshops and kick off meetings regarding the AM-systems including quality checks, time controlling, clarification of open items and ensuring a timely go-live.
- Execution of own IT-projects regarding AM topics to ensure a digitalized and international Asset Management.
- Ongoing support, further development and troubleshooting of the Portfolio management-system, data interface and DMS.
- Main interface for PM, AM, Fund management (FuM), IT and external service providers regarding the AM systems to ensure an efficient and digitalized way of working.
For further details please contact Dora -
020 3574 4128