Our client helps landlords attract and retain top tenants and raise profits by combining a tenant experience platform with community engagement while providing amenities, services and community life to its occupants.
Our Client Are Looking For
An ambitious Business Development Manager that has the confidence to seize opportunities and develop the market. Ideally, you have a proven track record in exceeding targets, experience in the real estate market and already built a network of contacts. Our client are not looking for a salesperson to blindly hit targets, rather someone who can not only hit targets but also seek other opportunities and partnerships.
You Will Be Responsible For
- Developing the market in line with company objectives
- Building a client base, managing the pipeline and supporting the clients before and after sales
- Account management of key clients and managing the growth of current accounts (with close collaboration with Customer Success Manager)
- Supporting our clients brand in other areas (e.g., speaking at events, developing sales materials and communicating with our Product and Community Success teams
You Have Following Experience & Knowledge & Skills
- 2+ years of experience in business development, ideally in the real estate market or enterprise tech
- Selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build and maintain a client pipeline (you will have access to all necessary tools such as Sales Navigator, Interseller and PipeDrive)
- Ability to autonomously drive new business and are excited to build new relationships to help hit your targets
- Knowledge of PropTech, commercial real estate and/or property/facilities management sector is a major advantage
- Fixed salary + bonuses based on performance + stock option plan after a trial period
- Personal and financial growth within the role, plus the vision of disrupting the global real estate market
- Opportunity to lay down foundation drive our presence and disrupt the DACH real estate market
- Friendly, relaxed office atmosphere at a co-working hub.
For further information please contact Brad-
020 3574 4126