About your role…
Our client offers a unique collection of beautiful homes to rent for short stays in vibrant global cities. They set the standard for property curation and home sharing and strive to deliver an authentic home rental experience.
Our client really is built on the partnerships they have built with their hosts who help to earn extra income from their homes when they’re away. The mission is to do this safely, securely and as effortlessly as possible, and to enrich the lifestyles of our hosts through their membership with their brand.
The successful candidate will be responsible for acquisition of new hosts through building relationships with brand partners and prospective homeowners.
You will have exceptional interpersonal skills, a can-do attitude, and negotiation and commerciality will come naturally to you. The role would suit an individual with a love of design and architecture, who thrives on building relationships and who is looking to make a tangible impact on the growth of a company. This is a very exciting time to join the company at this fast growth stage.
Key Responsibilities include
You will be responsible for:
- Acquisition - As a key member of the New Homes Team you will be accountable for the number of new homes that will join the growing portfolio in London.
- Property assessment and Lead management - engage with prospective homeowners over the phone, via email and in person; visit their homes to ensure they are up to standard, expressing our clients value proposition to potential clients.
- Business Development - You will be responsible for developing brand awareness in London through hosting events, collaborating with brand partners, networking and relationship building in order to grow their portfolio of exceptional homes.
- Efficiently handing over all converted leads to the Account Managers.
- Proactively researching new potential leads from press coverage and competitor websites and recording all relevant lead and property information on the database.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- 3+ years of experience in sales/business development role
- Excellent negotiation skills
- A good understanding of the London residential property market
- Interest in architecture, design and travel industry.
Skills & Qualifications
- A people person, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritising and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Goal oriented
- A team player
For further details please contact Jack –
020 3574 4124