Our client are a brand on a journey. An evolution, an ambitious growth trajectory, maximising their potential. It’s exhilarating, and they have a lot of ideas, but they now need you - an ambitious self-starter with a proven track record - who can help our client to become the ecosystem for fair living. They are a young and innovative scaling-stage startup company solving an affordability problem by offering deposit-free renting to millions of tenants across the UK - with lots more exciting stuff to come.
They have built a UK core team and a product they are proud of. Plus, they’re already working with the world’s largest institutional landlord so they’re well on their way to change the way renting is done forever! Now, it’s time for them to take on the US….
As their first hire in the US, you will be learning the tips and tricks from the flourishing UK team to bring our client’s magic across the pond. With ambitious growth targets you’ll be the brand ambassador, so they’re looking for an experienced, go-getting sales dynamo to drive innovation, growing the brand through strategic partnerships and representing the brand as they scale.
What you'll do:
- Identifying, attracting, negotiating and launching partnerships with a variety of landlords, property managers and letting agents, both public and private.
- Manage full life cycle, from initial outreach, through onboarding to relationship management
- Focus on providing an outstanding sales experience to our clients potential partners, effectively communicating the vision and platform, and building a greater network within the industry
- Being an ongoing thought partner for agencies, partners and suppliers by leading on strategic initiatives and high level planning
- Identify marketing, event and networking opportunities for our client to attend/sponsor or speak at
- Be able to deliver a perfect elevator pitch over the phone and in person as well as writing carefully crafted emails
- Effectively collaborate remotely between the London based HQ account management, business development and tech team to ensure all customers enjoy the full experience.
- Account manage existing relationships in the State, optimising the partnerships and identifying future opportunities
- Recognise and secure new potential partners in line with the vision and business objectives, proactively approaching them to start the conversation
- Identify and unlock new potential channels, products or revenue streams for our client, through market and partnership mapping, growth activity and being an industry expert
Who you are:
- You have a NYS real estate brokers license
- 7+ years experience
- Driven by closing new business, you’ll love the thrill of discovering what makes potential customers tick and communicating how the brand can support them
- Excited about the idea of working autonomously to contribute to the growth of a fast-scaling startup, preferably with exciting memories of times you were in one before
- A scrappy, hands on attitude, you’re comfortable taking an idea and running with it
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically
- A real partnership champion, you can’t wait to identify and reach out to potential partners who are aligned with the vision and mission
- Experienced in developing strong relationships across multiple stakeholders, delivering training and implementing processes
- Interested and up-to-speed on sales (and upselling) methods and tactics, with a focus on long term relationships and mutually beneficial partnerships
- A confident influencer, you’ll be an advocate of using data and insights to support recommendations and get partners on board
- Preferably you have experience working with a remote boss.
What’s in it for you:
- Generous commission: This role is all about growth, and they want to incentivise you to succeed. With a competitive basic salary and generous and achievable commission, as well as travel expenses, you'll be looked after!
- Flexibility: They want you to be your own leader and encourage an autonomous and flexible work style right across the business
- Learning and training: They’ll contribute towards training courses and conferences that help you learn and grow professionally and personally, as well as flying you over to London for a few weeks to get to know the team and learn the ropes.
- Personal development: Following a motivating career path, they value growth from within and encourage people to step up
Please get in touch with Dora –
020 3574 4128