Our client delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. The flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows them to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.
They are expanding quickly and are seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working and entrepreneurial individual to join the Strategic Account Management Team. They are looking to hire a Strategic Account Manager with a minimum of three years experience who will be responsible for managing a selection of the top clients. The ideal candidate will have worked in a property related organisation and have enterprise software selling experience and will understand the industry and its structure. You will be responsible for managing and increasing revenue from the client base and will manage the relationship with large investor and occupier clients. The role requires solid sales skills coupled with an ability to think strategically.
The clients will be based all over the UK so some travel with overnight stays will be required. When not out visiting clients, the role will be based at ou office in Central London. This is a quota carrying, individual contributor role.
- Professionally represent the brand and build mutually beneficial relationships with decision makers to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction, customer retention and account development.
- Develop a strong working knowledge of the solutions and the markets in which they operate.
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling other products. Recommend appropriate solutions and negotiate acceptable terms with the client
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to proactively identify and close new opportunities
- Determine clients on-going requirements to meet changing business needs
- Sell to multiple levels of stakeholders to promote the full suite within the client base
- Work closely with other stakeholders within the business such as Legal, Sales Operations, Marketing, Development and the Implementation teams
- Achieve and exceed all quarterly and annual fiscal targets and objectives
- Maintain regular contact with your customers by telephone and face to face meetings.
- Manage your pipeline of opportunities from enquiry through to closure through Salesforce
- Track record of sales achievement, operating in a target driven environment
- High level of initiative with ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, good listener
- Be innovative by understanding the underlying business requirement and offering solutions to meet that need
- Undertake business analysis to the point where this can be shared internally
- Ability to communicate effectively and to identify sales opportunities
- Ability to work under pressure and meet agreed targets and deadlines
- Ability to multi-task, managing complex sales projects, sometimes with long lead times
For further detail please contact Louisa -
020 3574 4125