Our client is an exciting property management company that looks after properties across London, Birmingham, Leicester, and Manchester consisting of over 850 apartments and has an exciting pipeline with two new buildings launching in 2021. Whilst the company is still in its start up phase, it consists of a highly passionate and motivated team, and offers an exciting opportunity to implement real change within the companies’ ever developing practices and processes.
Our client is currently in the process of deploying its Digital Strategy which includes review of its current system landscape, consolidation and implementation of new systems to meet business needs. The highly skilled systems analyst will be working with the team in familiarisation, training, and support for all systems with a significant level of exposure to operations in order to fully understand the business requirements.
In addition, the analyst will be involved with various ongoing projects, most notably including the deployment of an enterprise level CRM (HubSpot), launch of two new websites (WordPress, Headless CMS), business intelligence dashboard reporting project (Tableau) among several other projects. Beyond this, the individual will be involved with reviewing and documenting any new or road mapped business requirements, finding solutions and assisting with implementation. Good project management skills are required for the job.
The teams key objective is to bring standardisation, automation, and digitisation of information and processes within the organisation, spanning back-office systems, front-office systems, customer experience and user journeys, and built environment technologies. By leveraging technology and automation, their colleagues and customers can truly focus on their Human Advantage.
- Becoming the subject matter expert for the existing systems stack.
- Including but not limited to; MRI Qube Saas (Property Management and Finance System), FixFlo (Maintenance and Compliance), Inventory Hive, AirCall (VoiP), HubSpot (CRM), Asana (Project Management), Tableau (BI), Goodlord (Referencing), PandaDoc (Contract creation & e-signing), Zoom (Video Conferencing), Microsoft 365, Cisco Meraki (CCTV)
- Develop and document “best practices” and training materials with regards to system configuration, setup, and operation for multiple audiences
- Provide help to define business requirements and user stories for system operation and reporting.
- Assist with testing upgrade releases of software and all comms
- Provide ongoing support for business applications.
- Assist with supporting the implementation process of new applications and integrations
- Prepare and run lesson learnt sessions and follow up with necessary reports and recommendations.
- Serving as a liaison between product vendors and internal users
- Provide help with data analysis using SQL, Qube, Tableau, Hubspot and excel
- Perform systems analysis, business process analysis and design.
- Assist in writing technical specifications and user cases to meet business requirements.
- Gathering information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful ports
- Solution analysis reporting and recommendation reports
- Project Management, developing project plans, and monitoring performance
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
- Managing the accuracy of system data based on acceptable deviation definitions
- Research and other ad-hoc tasks as needed
This is not an exhaustive list of the duties that may be required of the post holder. Duties may be changed, after discussion, to suit the operational requirements of their client.
- Educated to Degree Level in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum of 2- 4 years’ experience in software support and technical/business/Data analysis
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and verbally, including drafting correspondence and documents and good presentation skills.
- Experience with enterprise CRM solutions like Salesforce/HubSpot or similar
- Experience with business intelligence and reporting tools like Tableau, PowerBI or similar
- Experience with finance systems i.e Sage, Qube, IRIS or similar
- Experience in system support, monitoring & troubleshooting
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
- The ability to work with large datasets across multiple platforms with confidence
- Project planning and management experience
- A systematic and analytical approach to problem solving with the ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- A keen desire to provide innovative solutions and enjoys empowering the organisation as a whole
- Self-motivated, with high energy and enthusiasm
- Strict attention to detail
- Ability to work in a varied and demanding role with appropriate supervision.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and be organised and efficient
- Pragmatic, creative and strategic approach to problem solving, with emphasis on fast and practical solutions.
- Demonstrable experience of taking responsibility for own actions and development opportunities, maintaining high levels of integrity.
- Experience in working in an environment that is dynamic and fast paced
- Is personable and can easily building relationships to create consensus with internal and external parties (procurement, legal team, infrastructure, sales, back office, fund, etc).
- Ability to work effectively with senior management and cross-functional teams
- Commitment to equality, diversity, and mutual respect; accepting differences and treating everyone fairly
- The ability to think outside of the immediate task and constantly look at ways of improving processes
- Experience with property management software MRI Qube, Yardi or similar
- Experience with Microsoft SQL
- Experience with ETL Tools and Data Migration
- Experience with Data Analysis, Data mapping and UML
- Experience with programming languages (Python, Ruby, C++, PHP, etc) o
For further details please contact Dora -