Technical Product Manager
£60,000 to £80,000
Our client is home rental management company in the proptech category. Our client is looking for highly motivated Technical Product Manager with the below capabilities:
The Technical Product Manager will have a deep understanding and experience of the product management lifecycle, from product vision and strategy to build and operations.
- Building road maps, user stories, engaging in rapid prototyping of new features and high-level implementation planning.
- Working in a fast-paced environment.
- Meet the needs of the business.
- You're an engineer turned product expert.
- Ideally, 4+ years of software engineering experience.
- You have 4+ years in a product role and are an impeccable communicator with stakeholders.
- Example of products/projects you have managed.
- You are a problem solver with the ability solve user problems before they happen.
- You thrive in a team and take a data-driven approach to decision making.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, pressured environment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to assess opportunities/constraints within a rapidly-changing technology market with respect to product strategy, roadmap and implementation approaches.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written with the ability to tailor the message to audiences.
- Good understanding of technology platforms and capabilities.
- Ability to build relationships in a remote setting with users of various levels.
- Exceptional decision-making ability.
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change.
- A fast growing company and space to grow.
- Talented supportive team.
- Competitive salary.
- Large pool of investors who our committed to our client’s brand.
- Work phone.
For further information please contact Brad –
020 3947 3271
Thank you for submitting our contact form. We'll get back to you ASAP