Our client is a new platform that is fundamentally changing how the property industry buys land for development. It’s a big data platform that speeds up the process of finding, assessing and buying land. It comes at an important time, one of the biggest challenges for the UK housing crisis is tackling the shortage of development land.
Our client are on the lookout for a passionate and versatile Product Designer to help them shape the user interface of their brand, a product that helps property developers understand the development potential of any plot of land in seconds.
They want to take the tedious and complex tasks carried out by their potential users and transform them into simple and delightful experiences.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to bring your own style and insights as well as an understanding of how to integrate those fresh insights within our existing product. You will help define the success of this role!
- You will be working alongside the Product Managers to iteratively conceive, prototype, build, deliver and test new features and functionality within the product.
- You will be crafting visual and interaction elements whilst considering responsive layouts, accessibility, iconography, typography and motion.
- You will be data driven, challenging assumptions and comfortable being client facing whilst conducting user research / testing
- You will help them develop an efficient product development process as well as a user-focused design culture by communicating user needs to the rest of the team and facilitating and directing regular design workshops.
- A portfolio that demonstrates experience in designing for complex digital interfaces ( preferably SaaS)
- Experience and awareness around working with a design system and brand guidelines;
- Knowledge in the application of information design, visual hierarchy and interaction design;
- An awareness of design trends and technology;
- A mastery of design tools of your choice ( eg. sketch, Invision, Adobe XD etc.)
- Experience with rapid prototyping as a means to explore multiple design solutions;
- A passion for digital design and a strong awareness of design trends and tech
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- 25 days paid holiday (in addition to bank holidays)
- Dog friendly office (2 lovely dogs in the office every day!)
- Loads of social events, including a quarterly away day, an annual ski trip and monthly socials
- Gym and wellness contributions, and a cycle to work scheme
- A supportive working and learning environment
For further information please contact Louisa –
020 3574 4125